Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's been a long time....

Once again, it has been a long time since I've posted. I'm going to do my best to keep this up to date. Jakub is growing and growing, it's hard to believe he is 3 already! Shanon and I are so in love with our little boy and are enjoying every moment with him. Every day he has us laughing at the things he comes up with. He has such a passon for hockey it's amazing and I hope he continues with this passon because we have been enjoying the stages that come with it. Currently he is in his 3 week of learn to skate. The kids are adorable that are also taking lessons, Monday night he had a make up class and this little boy was a really good skater and he decided he was going to help teach Jakub how to skate, this little boy is 4 and was decked all out in hockey gear! At this skating lesson his Nana (Shanon's Mom) came to watch and Jakub was enjoying showing her how well he can skate on his own and he even was doing little jumps, he's growing too fast!

Yesterday turned into a crazy day for me, I haven't been feeling well since Shanon's grandmothers funeral last week so I had a doctor appointment and it turns out that I had conguntivis in both eyes and a sinus infection. Sinus infections have been happening more and more every year so the doctor sent me for a CT Scan after my appointment. I'm waiting for those results but if I had to guess my sinus cavities are fine I think I probably need to go to an allergist to get to the bottom of what all I'm now allergic to. I never had problems with my sinuses in California, it's only since we've moved to Pennsylvania that I've had a problem.

I'm hoping to get some pictures up and I'm going to do my best to keep this up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment