Thursday, October 27, 2011

Catching Up

This past Monday ended my first session of weight watchers and I'm over the moon happy with a total weight loss of 27 pounds. With the weight loss I am now down one more point for food so now I can eat a total of 34 points a day. The good news is this is easier then ever right now! I had a really hard time going from 36 to 35 points so I was dreading losing another point but so far so good it's not even a challenge I'm hoping it continues because it's only Thursday! The next session starts on Halloween which is probably going to work out well with the added temptations. I'm finding that the gym or walking has been a huge help because I don't want to eat junk to mess that up. I have about 6 more pounds to go before I hit a major milestone for myself.

Halloween this year has been over the top exciting for Jakub. He is so excited about it. Today is his preschools Halloween parade and my supervisor was nice enough to let me come into work late so I can see it. I can hardly wait to see his smiling face beam in his costume. It's raining right now so we'll see about actual trick or treating tonight, it's not looking so good. Jakub said on Tuesday his preschool went through a corn maze in the cafeteria and he had to search for his pumpkin then he is telling me how much he wants to carve a jack o lantern to not to mention I would like to roast some pumpkin seeds, yummy!! Jakub and I went for a walk Tuesday evening and the entire time he wanted to talk about different things associated with Halloween like pumpkins, bats, witches, etc. It was cute.

In other news my my anticipated iPhone 4S should be arriving at my house today, I'm going to leave a note with FedEx to drop it at my neighbors house she said she would be happy to get that for me. I'm so thankful we have a good neighbor. Well the little man is stirring so I've got to wrap this up and hit the shower. Off to Jakub's Halloween Parade :) Pics to follow later.

No comments:

Post a Comment