Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow

I must say it was so excited to actually get snow today!!

I woke up when my alarm (aka Jakub) went off and looked outside and only saw rain, I thought well typical Pennsylvania, say we'll get snow and it looks like we'll just be getting more rain so I got ready and headed to the gym. Half way through my work out I looked outside and there was the much anticipated snow! I was so excited. I actually had to use my bare hand to scrape off the snow from the back window before leaving the gym.

I had a few errands to run before heading home but one of my stops included Target to my surprise the bread wasn't completely taken off the shelves although I gave in and purchased a loaf myself. I truly didn't have any bread though.

When I got home it was pretty much time for Jakub's nap so I put him down and got some much needed catch up time with my bestie, an hour and a half later, little man was up and I wasn't completely done talking but my family told me otherwise.

The power was an issue all afternoon, it would go off frequently for a few seconds at a time so it literally took 3 hours to dry one load of laundry. It seems like everything is back on track though and hopefully I can get a few more loads done before bed. I also got caught up on cleaning out a cupboard. I must say that felt pretty good.

Shanon took Jakub outside while I was working on the kitchen and it got my thinking, what the heck am I doing, I'm going outside to play outside with the boys. We had a huge snowball fight and it was so much fun, I even got tackled in the snow which was equally fun, we all had a good laugh before heading in to warm up.

Shanon and I decided it seems like a perfect night for pizza so I said I would order online, I noticed Papa John's only charged $2 for delivery so we decided that was a deal, it meant we didn't have to clean off the car or worry about the roads. An hour later the pizza was here.

After dinner I said to Jakub do you want to go back outside to play, he said yes so we headed back out for another half hour.

It sure has been a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment